Probably one of the easiest uric acid treatment is to follow a low purine diet, including low purine foods, and not eating certain foods like red meat and seafood, alcohol, etc.
However if failure to subject to this diet, besides the conventional medications that exist as allopurinol, which has real bad side effects, there are other natural uric acid treatments, but sometimes uric acid production is caused by an underlying condition besides a diet rich in purines, so in that case the cause should be treated to solve the symptom. For example alcoholism is one of the underlying conditions, as diabetes, leukemia, etc. When not possible to treat the causes, then this disorder itself can be treated either by taking the aforementioned medication or similar ones, or naturally.
Loosing weight is very important to decrease the manufacture of uric acid by the body, so by pursuing a healthy weight loss diet, gout friendly low in purines, and with a healthy dose of exercise, will help a lot.
Try to eat a diet low in sodium, as salt increases the risk of uric acid and kidney stones, a diet for hypertensive people could be beneficial for prevention and treatment of this acid, similar to the DASH DIET.
Bicarbonate of soda
Take up to 8 glasses of water daily with a half a teaspoon of soda. Take one before bed, one after getting up, and one every 2 to 4 hours. Do not exceed more than 4 teaspoons a day. Bicarbonate of soda is high in sodium, if you suffer from high blood pressure check your blood pressure as often as possible, if it rises stop taking it immediately. Besides, reduce your salt consumption and processed foods.
- Drink a lot of fluids, such as water, citric juices like orange juice, lemon juice, cherry juice, except alcohol.
- Fruits as oranges, apples and bananas which are high in potassium, pineapples which are high in bromelain, all types of berries.
- Cherries are also good, as they contain antioxidant and anti inflammatory properties and help reduce the pain associated with gout, that is the most common symptom of uric acid.
- Some herbal remedies like milk thistle and dandelion could be another alternative.
- 500 milligrams of vitamin C for one to two months is another idea.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, pure black cherry juice, 2 tablespoons of apple cyder vinegar.
- Celery seed extract.
- Low fat dairy, skimmed milk, yogurt, help lower uric acid.
- Consume a lot of vegetables, drink a lot of purified water.
These are some of the most common natural remedies for uric acid treatment.
To learn more about uric acid treatment options and control your gout better, get the Gout Remedy Report, this report is an instant download and you will learn about the different options to deal with uric acid, natural and pharmacological. If you get it today you will have a 60 days money back guarantee plus a couple of bonuses, if you return it you can keep the bonuses, it is only 39.97. To get it click the link below.